Fair & Lovely Scholarship program Guidelines
01. Who can apply for this scholarship program?
– those woman age between 15-30 years and who wish to pursue graduate or post graduate degree courses.
– The student must have passed 12th standard and minimum 60% marks.
02. which documents do I need for applying for this Scholarship program?
The following documents are to be scanned/photographed and uploaded as part of your scholarship application on our partner’s website.
1) one copy Passport Size Photo
2)one copy Photo ID Proof (Any one from list of accepted ID documents such as )
Aadhar Card /
Voter Identity Card/
PAN Card/ Driver’s License
• 10th std marks shit with photo
3) one copy Proof of Age (Any one from list of accepted documents such as )
First and last pages of a valid Indian passport/
4) On copy Set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th standard and 12th standard.
Graduate or Post graduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college.
• 10th Standard marks card/
• 12th standard marks card/
• Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)/
• Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
5) Income Proof document (All available documents)
• BPL Card (if applicable to BPL category)
• Income certificate ((if applicable only)
• Recent monthly Pay slip of family
*** Note Proof of Admission is required before any funds can be released to you.
03. How to Apply for this Scholarships?
– If you are eligible and ready with the necessary documents, hit the APPLY NOW button. After you complete the Sign-Up process you will be transferred to the scholarship application form on our partner’s site
– Fill up the scholarship application form carefully making sure that no field is left empty
– The form will have specific instructions on how to upload all the required documents. You can upload scans or photographs of the documents to complete your application. Should you be called for an interview, you will be asked to submit the originals, so please keep them safe.
Click here : Scholarship Notice & Online Apply here