SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification to conduct Stenographer Grade D & C Examination 2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-june-2017 to 15-july-2017 up to 05:00 P.M. Please follow this details to know about like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam:
1)Stenographer Grade C
2) D Examination 2017
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Age Limit for this post: minimum and maximum age should be 18-27 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per SSC rules.
minimum Educational Qualification Details: Candidates should have passed High secondary (12th) Standard or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
Selection Process details: Candidates will be selected based on skill test in stenography & computer based written exam.
Application Fee Details: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Net banking or through credit or SBI Challan or debit cards of any bank. No fee for SC, ST, Women PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply Details: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SSC website www.ssconlie.nic.in from 17-0june-2017 to 15-july-2017 up to 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the SSC website (www.ssconlie.nic.in)
2. Then Click on Apply & Select the post name.
3. then again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration & Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. then In Part II registration candidates have to enter the upload the photograph & scanned signature & payment details,
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Start Date for Apply Online: 17-06-2017
Last Date for Apply Online: 15-07-2017
Date for Payment of Fee 18-07-2017
Date of Computer Based Examination From 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017